(1) Take Rd #854 South to Hwy #22 EAST
(2) Take Hwy #22 to Hwy 26 EAST (Airport Freeway)
(3) Take Hwy #26 to Expressway #66 (toll fee $1.50). Continue on Expressway #66 until it ends at Hwy 3.
(4) Continue East on Hwy #3 traveling to the town of Fajardo (25 miles). Continue through Fajardo past shopping centers, after you have past the KMART (on your left) the road turns into Expressway #53, Continue straight on the road (now #53) until you see the NEXT right Hwy ramp, exit #2 (Salida #2), there is an icon of an AIRPLANE on the exit ramp sign for the exit, and it also says Puerto Del Rey at the bottom.
(5)Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp and go one mile to Marina Puerto Del Rey.
There are signs for Marina Puerto Del Rey at the parking lot entrance which will be on your left.
(6) Enter the parking lot and take an immediate LEFT after the guard house, on your left there is a long 2 storie building (like a small strip mall) that is white with a Spanish tile roof; we are on the ground level towards the end in Suite #108. (Next to Sea Tow)
(Travel time approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes, but please allow an extra 20 minutes in the morning for rush hour traffic)
For Google Map & directions click here
For drivers determined to use the GPS in your rental cars, the physical address will NOT work, and many cars do not have the name of the marina in the GPS database. You CAN however log onto the municipal airport in CEIBA, Aeropuerto José Aponte Torre. Puerto Del Rey is on the same road one mile BEFORE the airport, so please keep that in mind.