Plan your scuba diving or snorkeling excursion in beautiful Fajardo or Culebra. We’ll show you some of our favorite sites for spotting marine life.
- Student Ages 10+
PADI Advanced Open water certification E-learning course (2 days)
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
What will you learn?
There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
• Underwater Photography
• Underwater naturalist
• Boat Diver
• Search and recovery
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Cost -$500.00
• Duration -2 days
• Includes– E-learning theory method, 2 days of boat diving and all Scuba Pro rental gear for the use during the class. Also includes certification card.
• Upgrade: You can pick a day of Culebra 2 tank dives (Wednesday or Saturday for an extra $15.00 plus tax)
Course Schedule: Subject to change if needed
– Day 1: 7:45 am – 1 pm Open water dives 1 and 2
– Day 2: 7:45 am -1 pm Open water dives 3, 4 and 5 (or 7:45 am – 4 pm if Culebra option is selected)
- E-Learning Course and boat dives
- All diving gear
- PADI Certification Card
- 15% on any purchase in the Dive Shop