Join us on a Morning tour of the Fajardo Reefs! This is a 2-tank dive Trip suitable for all level divers.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver E-Learning Course
Take the next step and become an Advanced diver
- Student Ages 10+
PADI Advanced Open water certification E-learning course (2 days)
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
• Underwater Photography
• Underwater naturalist
• Boat Diver
• Search and recovery
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
Subject to change if needed
– Day 1: 7:45 am – 1 pm Boat water dives 1 and 2
– Day 2: 7:45 am -1 pm Boat water dives 3, 4 and 5 (or 7:45 am – 3 pm if Culebra option is selected)
- E-Learning Course and boat dives
- All diving gear
- PADI Certification Card
- 15% on any (mask, snorkel or fins) purchase in the Dive Shop