Departing Marina Puerta Del Rey in Fajardo, an amazing snorkel and beach tour to the uninhabited islands & cays of the Fajardo Sound awaits.
Fajardo Reefs Excursion
- Certified Diver Add rental gear for $30 extra
- Discover Scuba Diver Includes Gear Rental & Instruction • Ages 10+
- Morning Snorkeling Starts at
- Afternoon Snorkeling Starts at
- Bubble watcher Not under 5 years - Starts at
Go Snorkeling or Scuba diving in Fajardo Reefs
Join us on a Morning or Afternoon tour of the Fajardo Reefs!
Morning Scuba for Certified divers Tour Details:
This is a 2-tank dive Trip suitable for all level divers. Certified divers, Discovers Scuba and Snorkelers are welcome to be on the same boat but in different groups with their own Divemaster’s or guides. All divers are grouped based on their level of expertise.
Fajardo has beginning to intermediate dive sites, mostly consisting of shallower dives from 15 – 80 feet. The dive sites are coral reefs around small coral atoll islands: Spurs and grooves, sand channels and a few shallow “walls/ledges” about 6 sites to choose from.
Visibility while not ever truly predictable generally ranges from 20 – 75 ft. This location it is possible to combine certified divers, discover scuba divers and snorkelers on the same excursion by putting each individual on different depths of the reef dividing them by skill set. We do occasionally see nurse sharks, but not as regularly as rays and turtles.
Dive sites are selected the morning of the dive by the captain and crew and is determined by weather and sea conditions.
Gear Rental: $30 Flat rate ( includes BCD, Reg, Mask, Snorkel, closed heel fins and Shorty wetsuits. No computers for rental available)
Morning Discover Scuba for Non-certified divers Tour Details:
- 2 tank scuba trip. First dive is an intro dive to practice some required skills for the second dive. This dive is a one-on-one training with your PADI Instructor. Dive number 2 is a fun dive guided by your instructor in the reef.
Advanced Morning Snorkeling Tour:
-Suitable for experienced snorkelers only that are good swimmers and want to explore more advanced reefs. Check in at 8am. Includes 2 reefs stops. (Does not stop at the beach). In this trip divers and snorkelers will be combined on the same boat.
- No pregnant women, no back problems or children under 5 for the morning snorkeling.
Afternoon Snorkeling Boat Tour Details:
Don’t want to wake up early or be all day on the boat? Then this is the trip you are looking for!
This is an afternoon snorkeling trip designed for beginners’ snorkelers and non-certified scuba divers. Includes 2 stops in the beautiful local reefs or near the beach. Includes food, soft drinks, rum drinks (only for snorkelers), snorkeling gear and a guided snorkeling experience.
- Check-in at 1:00pm at the Dive Shop. Departs at 2pm and back at 6pm.
Afternoon Discover Scuba for Non-certified divers Tour Details:
- 1 tank scuba trip. First dive is an intro dive to practice some required skills just before the actual dive. This dive is a one-on-one training with your PADI Instructor and right after we do the actual dive in the same reef.
- The second stop on the afternoon trip will either be a beach stop for some relax time at shore or a snorkeling stop, this will depend on weather conditions.