Join us on a Morning tour of the Fajardo Reefs! This is a 2-tank dive Trip suitable for all level divers.
All Inclusive Culebra Snorkeling Excursion
- Snorkeler Adult
- Snorkeler Kid - Culebra Snorkeling Trip Ages 5-12 (NO kids under 5)
Go snorkeling at Culebra’s uninhabited islands
Come aboard or Newton 46 feet boat for a fantastic beach and snorkeling day trip to the best beaches and snorkeling spots in the clear waters of Culebra Island.
Our staff will take you snorkeling to beautiful white sandy beaches where sea turtles’ nest and the underwater sea life will amaze you with a variety of fish and colorful reef gardens.
You will love this all-inclusive tour!
#Departing Marina Puerta Del Rey in Fajardo – an Amazing Snorkel and Beach Tour to the Uninhabited Islands & Cays of the Fajardo Sound of Puerto Rico!*
#Check in by 8am
Boat departs 9:00am
Boat returns at 3:00pm
– Light lunch (sandwiches and cold pasta salad), snacks (chips and cookies). Vegan Wraps and Gluten Free Wraps available at $4.00 extra per person. (Please call to request)
– Rum drinks, Pina Colada and Local Beer
– Soft drinks
– Snorkeling gear and floatation devices
-Tour Available on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
**Kids under 5 and pregnant women NOT Allowed. No Animals allowed on board**
Weather and Minimum Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to cancel the day before or at the day of the trip if the weather is not suitable or reroute the trip to a more suitable destination for weather reasons. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if the minimum amount of divers is nor meet the day before.
Sandwiches, Cold pasta salad and snacks, soft drinks, complementary Rum or Vodka drinks, snorkeling equipment, and flotation devices. (Menu may vary of not available)
-Check in at 8:00am at dive shop, boat departs no later than 9:00am and its back at pier at 3:00pm. (Please be on time, dive shop, boat and parking require some walking)
– We will do one snorkel stop once we reach Culebra for about one hour and after we will move for the selected beach stop for rest of the day. Around 1:50pm we start getting people back on board to get back to Marina at 3:00pm (Times are approximate and are subject to changes depending on location of boat)
No kids under 5, not recommended for people with back problems, No pregnant women allowed. It’s recommended you know how to swim so you can on the further tour for snorkeling. No coolers or outside alcoholic drinks allowed. Must wear protective COVID 19 mask at check in, equipment room and on the boat while talking to people that are not in your party or our crew, even if you are vaccinated or have shown a recent COVID test. This is a non-smoking vessel regulated by the USCG.