PADI Rescue Diver E-learning course (2 days) After your advanced course it’s great to keep seeking for further training to feel even more comfortable and secure about your diving skills.
- Student Ages 10+
PADI Referral version with E-learning
Do the PADI elearning option and the water classes with us on site. PADI e-learning Theory Course: we’ll sign you up, must be completed beforehand.
If you wish to become a certified diver you will need to do the following steps in order to complete the process:
Course Schedule: Subject to change if needed
– Day 1: 9 am -1 pm Confined water session ( aprox times)
– Day 2: 7:45 am -1 pm Open water dives 1 and 2
– Day 3: 7:45 am – 1 pm Open water dives 3 and 4 (or 7:45 am – 3:30pm if Culebra option is selected)
- E-Learning Course, pool sessions, and boat dives
- All diving gear
- PADI Certification Card
- 15% on any purchase of gear (mask, snorkel and fins) in the Dive Shop
Does NOT Include:
-PADI Log BOOK
-PADI Dive tables or ERDPml