PADI Rescue Diver E-learning course (2 days) After your advanced course it’s great to keep seeking for further training to feel even more comfortable and secure about your diving skills.
PADI Open Water Certification E-learning Course
- Student Ages 10+
PADI Referral version with E-learning
Do the PADI elearning option and the water classes with us on site. PADI e-learning Theory Course: we’ll sign you up, must be completed beforehand.
If you wish to become a certified diver you will need to do the following steps in order to complete the process:
Subject to change if needed
- Day 1: 9 am -1 pm Confined water session ( aprox times)
- Day 2: 7:45 am -1 pm Open water dives 1 and 2
- Day 3: 7:45 am – 1 pm Open water dives 3 and 4 (or 7:45 am – 3:30pm if Culebra option is selected)
- E-Learning Course, pool sessions, and boat dives
- All diving gear
- PADI Certification Card
- 15% on any purchase of gear (mask, snorkel and fins) in the Dive Shop
- PADI Log BOOK
- PADI Dive tables or ERDPml