Pool lessons are for students who are doing the open water course and have finished all of the theory classes. Get some practical experience before your first dive.
- Student Ages 10+
PADI Rescue Diver E-learning course (2 days)
After your advanced course it’s great to keep seeking for further training to feel even more comfortable and secure about your diving skills. What better way to do so that by taking the PADI Rescue Diver course.
• Duration – 2 days
• Includes – E-learning theory method, 2 days of boat diving and all Scuba Pro rental gear for the use during the class. Also includes certification card.
• Upgrade: You can pick a day of Culebra 2 tank dives (Wednesday or Saturday for an extra $15.00 plus tax)
• Show proof of an Open water diver certification card.
• Be at last 12 years old.
If you wish to become a certified diver you will need to do the following steps in order to complete the process:
Course Schedule: Subject to change if needed
– Day 1: 7:45am -1 pm Open water dives 1 and 2
– Day 2: 7:45am – 1 pm Open water dives 3 and 4 (or 7:45am – 4 pm if Culebra option is selected)
- E-Learning Course and boat dives
- All diving gear
- PADI Certification Card
- 15% on any purchase in the Dive Shop